Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cover Lover

Just taking of stock of where I've been and where I'm going. Makes  me feel good and accomplished to look back and forward at these covers of finished projects as well as a couple coming up and even a few might have been's. Heroes of the Fallen is of course my first.

The sequel has had a number of setbacks, but I am working on Blood of  Our Fathers, it is still coming.
Coming very soon is my sword and sandals tale Bless the Child.

And shortly thereafter I will finally release the novella Whispers of the Goddess originally intended for Roar of the Crowd from Rogue Blades.
 
Then I have had quite a number of shorts in a variety of anthologies.












 
And a few ezines.


 
Some never had covers and I like to think about some art I wish could have been covers for same.


 
I was even a ghost writer for a book that still isn't out.
 
And I like to imagine a few more covers for things coming down the pike.
 
 
 

 The Bastard Prince
 Gods & Robbers

And a lot more weird westerns featuring Porter Rockwell
(wish I knew the artists for all these but I've lost track-apologies)
Still dreaming, still working.

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

It's definitely cool to see these kinds of things and realize one's successes. I started an album on facebook to put all my cover photos in. Had fun doing it. Some great looking stuff here.

Paul R. McNamee said...

Great catalog you're building!

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thankee Charles, it helps to say I did it, I finished some things.

Appreciated Paul.

Adventuresfantastic said...

Very cool. Congratulations!

Now get back to the keyboard. :)

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Heh Thanks Keith