Monday, January 19, 2015

Coming UP!

I've got a few things coming up shortly that I'll mention again when they drop. But for now...

I'm a special guest at the 2015 Salt Lake Fan Xperience. Thursday nigh the 29th at 7:30 pm, in the Grand Ballroom no less! me and fellow cohorts the Space Balrogs will be putting on a Supervillain presidential debate. I am Ming The Merciless. I know my usual blog readers are out of state and we will be taping it for the improv comedy sake.


Also at this con (an off season part of Salt Lake Comic Con) I will also have two brand new for this year selections of my writings. The third edition of UGEK magazine with the third installment of Walking Through Walls an action fantasy following my character Kenaz ~
The story so far:

Kenaz, an information broker, can step outside his own body to gather secrets. He has been blackmailed by multiple sinister parties. If he doesn’t give them what they want—a powerful artifact known as the Reliliqy—many lives besides his own will pay the price. He has less than a day to get it all together… 




And finally as I get off my hands, (been taking waaaaaay too long on this) I will have copies of my sword and sorcery collection The Mad Song available for sale. I will post about that again as I plan on having my launch on thursday the 29th just because I can have copies at Comic Con to sign in person. I suspect that will be a collection of my tales that my regular readers will like best, some you may have already read ~ The Mad Song itself from Artifacts and Relics and Weird Tales of Horror but others will be brand new, and a few were only published in obscure collections and the rights have reverted back to me. 

I'm hoping to kick off one hell of a year and m grateful for you all!

4 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...

Great stuff, David!

Charles Gramlich said...

Wish I could be there to see you play Ming

Adventuresfantastic said...

I can't possibly imagine why they would pick you to play Ming.

Looking forward to seeing the video. And the S&S collection.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Paul!

Appreciated Charles!

Keith, that was my personal suggestion - I've always been a big fan of Flash Gordon.