Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Fistful of Omnibus!

My oriental fantasy "Fistful of Tengu" is getting republished in a big omnibus collection combining the anthologies of Monk Punk and Shadow of the Unknown. Each were edited by Aaron J. French and combined to create one massive weird collection. It also has eleven brand new tales not in the either of the two previous books.

I am thrilled that my story of a ragged monk versus a Tengu Demon Lord is still the opener of the collection. I almost didn't write the story, but pushed on and I am so pleased at how well its been received.

Order copies of the Omnibus here for print, kindle, and even same for the UK here, and kindle.

4 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...

Very cool that your story is the lead off!

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats, man. Sounds very cool.

Adventuresfantastic said...

What Paul and Charles said. Congratulations and very cool.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks guys!